Unfortunately, online cookies on websites are not edible (I know that may seem a shame if, like me, you’re feeling slightly hungry right now). A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Please see the list of Cookies used on or in relation to our website:
- _ga – This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
- _gid – This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating analytics reports. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
- _gat_gtag_ga_* – This cookie is installed by Google Tag Manager which stores the Google Analytics data.
- moove_gdpr_popup – This cookie is installed by our cookie acceptance banner to store your preferences when visiting our website.
- PHPSESSID – This cookie is installed by our server to provide functionality across pages.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this website’s ‘privacy statement’. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.